Become a part of Chapman University’s award-winning independent student newspaper, and apply for paid reporting, photography, editing, design and management positions. Applications for the fall semester are due Friday, Nov. 23 at 11:59 p.m.
- Write one story a week for 12 print issues and two online issues.
- Meet in person with your editor and maintain communication with editors and photographers throughout the week.
- Meet deadlines.
- Turn in accurate, professional, ethical and interesting copy every week.
- Take one to two photo assignments per week.
- Meet in person with the photo editor and maintain communication with staff writers throughout the week.
- Upload photos to Flickr within two hours of the event or game.
- Turn in professional, focused images that accurately represent the event, game or story.
Fill out my online form.For other job descriptions and applications for editing, design and management positions, please contact 2018-19 editor-in-chief Rebeccah Glaser at email@example.com.