Become a part of Chapman University’s award-winning independent student newspaper, and apply for paid reporting, photography, editing, design and management positions. Email our editor-in-chief at email@example.com for more information.
- Write one story a week for 12 print issues and two online issues.
- Meet in person with your editor and maintain communication with editors and photographers throughout the week.
- Meet deadlines.
- Turn in accurate, professional, ethical and interesting copy every week.
- Take one to two photo assignments per week.
- Meet in person with the photo editor and maintain communication with staff writers throughout the week.
- Upload photos to Flickr within two hours of the event or game.
- Turn in professional, focused images that accurately represent the event, game or story.
- Please send your resume and 400 words on why you are applying for your position of choice to 2019-20 editor-in-chief Louisa Marshall at firstname.lastname@example.org.